22 DAYS!! oh my goodness
I will just collapse the morning of...just collapse!
5 Random Kelly Facts
1. Carpet kinda grosses me out - I steam clean mine about every 2 weeks
2. I still write poetry as a means of expressing and releasing
3. I dream I can breath under water at least once a month
4. I love to draw faces and trees but I rarely have time and I am out of practice
5. If you are crying or a person on t.v. is crying ~ I will be crying soon thereafter
Okay - your turn.
Please list 5 random "name" facts on your blog - I will be checking daily.
2 comments:
thats so funny that carpet grosses you out!!! Well, I dont feel so bad because I am the same with sponges - I hate everything about them!
Ok, that post from Cheryl B. is ME!!!! I dont know why sometimes when I post it says Im cheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weird!
Post a Comment