Feb 25, 2008

Purse-I'm it

Jill here are the contents of my purse...

Look how cute this purse is, Sheena gave it to me for Christmas - such good taste!
1. My wallet
2. Coupons, and receipts
3. Tiny hair clip
4. Gum that I do not really like
5. Shopping card not put back into my wallet

Another pic of my cute purse - I know I never took off the plastic loop ~ I always leave those things on.
Okay chicas - if you read this then YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Ok you and Jill make me sick! you have to check out all the junk I carry in purse. I need therapy or somthing. I posted the tag on my blog Enjoy!

Sheena said...

Okay so I am TOTALLY going to do the purse thing, it will be with my phone since my camera is STILL broken, and I just got the most AMAZINGLY cute purse!! Shhh, don't tell ;-) s