Unfortunately no one voted for red and I have super red hair right now. Oops.
Well, I am going to leave my hair alone until my b-day April 7th then I am going to get highlights to start going to light brown. Or I may change my mind and do dark brown.
At least it will be between the two since I had everyones' help!
Thanks y'all.
Well, I am going to leave my hair alone until my b-day April 7th then I am going to get highlights to start going to light brown. Or I may change my mind and do dark brown.
At least it will be between the two since I had everyones' help!
Thanks y'all.
You know that is a convenient little phrase, combining two words that really don't sound right together, you-all, to y'all...which is folksy and fun! However, I do not use it in my everyday speech, I am too much of a snob having been an English major at one time.
It's almost midnight so I should go to sleep, but I have not been able to sleep well for weeks. Too much going on in my brain right now...to much anticipation!
We are almost definitely going to come out the last week of June whether we match in AZ or not. This way we can plan our trip without depending on the outcome of the match. I know its stark in the middle of an AZ summer, but it will be hot here in Mobile as well so we can handle it.
CANNOT WAIT TO BE WITH FAMILY AGAIN~ I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! I am starting to have withdrawal symtpoms!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you again, either! Where were Y'ALL (which, YES, I DO use in everyday language, and YES, I DO still pride myself on proper English...bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine...)So anyways, where were y'all on that roller coaster?
Post a Comment