Feb 11, 2008

Your turn next!

Whats your name spelt backwards? YLLEK EERAM LEIRUC

What did you do last night?
Ate angel hair pasta on my semi-day off from my diet and watched movies

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Movies- Rendition, Sunshine, A Mighty Heart

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Yes - its fun!

Last time you swam in a pool? A few months

What are you wearing? Grey turtle neck, black skirt

How many cars have you owned? Just me 1, With Ruls 5

Type of music you dislike most?
Hard core country

Are you registered to vote? I think, but I will vote!

Do you have cable? no, just internet

What kind of computer do you use? a pc

Ever made a prank phone call? yes

You like anyone right now?
my husband most of the time

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? nope not after drowning

Furthest place you ever traveled? I guess Acapulco (furthest from where, my hometown?)

What's your favorite comic strip?
N/A

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
kinda

Shower, morning or night? Night after gym

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Cloverfield - awesome experience

Favorite pizza toppings? Vegi specialty on thin crust at Papa John's with pineapple (my sister taught me the pineapple addition) SO GOOD!

Chips or popcorn? Burnt popcorn -
I'm a weirdo who is going to get stomach cancer

What cell phone provider do you have? T-mobile


Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No


Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? yeah right!

Orange Juice or apple? Orange

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? noone - remember I have no friends

favorite chocolate bar? Heath/Score and Butterfinger in second place

Who is your longest friend and how long? I have never measured my friends length :)

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? um never

Have you ever won a trophy? yes, for poetry

Favorite arcade game? N/A

Ever ordered from an infomercial? Yes

Sprite or 7-UP? Sierra Mist - just to mix things up!

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? YOU MEAN MY FAVORITE STORE EVER!! -hairdye, makeup, prescriptions, you name it!

Ever thrown up in public? I think so

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? true love (but since I have that lets go with millionaire for the kids!)

Do you believe in love at first sight? no

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? Gary

Did you have long hair as a young kid? no

What message is on your voicemail machine? Um, hi its Kelly leave a msg.

Where would you like to go right now? home or the beach

Whats the name of your pet? Tu Era aka Neena, Bucho, Cashew and Auggie

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? What am I 5?

What do you think about most? Weight loss, moving home, family, Rauls career, timing the conception and birth of my kids just right so they will be the astrological sign I want them to be ( I said I was weirdo!)

2 comments:

Mia said...

ok, did I read that right? Did you drown once???? Anyway - so when will your sister be in town????????? And My ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE IS WALGREENS TOO!!!!!! Seriously, they have everything a girl needs right?!?!?!??!

Sheena said...

Holy boobs in regards to the picture in front of the flamingos...seriously they are fake, huh?! LOL