Feb 20, 2008

We have some cool missionaries!

We have them over for dinner every Wednesday, but now with Raul's schedule change every Saturday.

They always love the food I make, which gives them tons of points, and they always share a deep, heart felt message.

They also bring their ukalali and break out in song and scripture, one time I cried!

After all the spiritual~ness, Raul and the boys have a jam session! They seriously jam for like 2 hours, once I had to leave to go to the gym and when I came back they were still jamming!

These missionaries bring the light of the spirit with them wherever they go! They are such an inspiration.

Here's a pic I took quickly before my camera died. Next time I am taking a video, these kids can sing!!! Also, they are both from Hawaii - but never met until the mission. Now they are best of friends. They have really awesome stories about their families and we are so blessed to have them in our home and share time with them!

2 comments:

Mia said...

that is sooo awsome!!! I miss having the missionaries over!!!! That looks like so much fun!!! Anywho - to answer your random queston, my moms b-day is May 31,1960

Carlie said...

way cool- I was going to say that that is sooo awesome. but Mia stole it from me. We recently had the missionaries over- the sisters that it. One is from New Zealand. the other from somewhere in utah or idaho. they were really aweomse.