hey Kelly, thanks for those links!!! I really love some of those hair styles! The one that says "fun summer highlights" or something like that is soo cute! ITs got some blond highlights close to the face, and some really fun layers. I think thats what Im going to do. Totally cute and fun! Thanks! I post some pics for you once its done
2 comments:
hey Kelly, thanks for those links!!! I really love some of those hair styles! The one that says "fun summer highlights" or something like that is soo cute! ITs got some blond highlights close to the face, and some really fun layers. I think thats what Im going to do. Totally cute and fun! Thanks! I post some pics for you once its done
I really liked the first one. It made me think that that could be my two boys. hehe. the second one(no offence) the baby was really ugly.
Post a Comment