Mar 12, 2008

The Anatomy of this Picture

Raul - "Uh, what do I do with my hands?"
Aaron - the oh so very subtle hand on the shoulder (which is actually a strategically placed kung fu death grip) "dude you better treat my sista right!" ~ CHEESE~
Kevin - "I'm just happy" (is Aaron's hand starting to make me dizzy?)
Danny - "Ahhh, I'm being photographed, NOBODY look at me!" (I love you Danny :) )
Adam - "I'm so hot right now, I got my tatoo, my well groomed goatee/sideburns, spiky hairdo, smokin' hot blonde wife, people think I'm a rockstar!" (hehe - you know I love you!)

This picture cracks me up, I had to break it down for everyone (IN FUN!)

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Haha, that is GREAT!! They are all so funny, yes I love Aaron's facial expression it is a crack up! And seriously Adam is crazy...thanks for the compliment though ;o) It sure does show their personalities though...lovin it

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL! You are SOO Right! This is hilarious!

Mia said...

haha!!! the quote you put for Aaron has me cracking up!!!! cheese!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

WOW that was so funny I was laughing soooo hard. It is so true... I cant wait to show Kevin he will die laughing to.

Carlie said...

great picture. that is funny how u broke it down like that. i bet it's what they were all tinkin too.

The Coolest Curiels said...

O_o

You don't KNOW ME!