Mar 12, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family search - Family albums

HAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!!!!SOOO FUNNY! NOT EVEN CLOSE! MUST JUST BE THE ANGLE OF THE FACE - BUT HILARIOUS! The ONLY thing that looks alike is our LEFT EYEBROW!! THATS IT! Trust me - I KNOW I AM NO ANGELINA JOLIE!
Now it is your turn - YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

that was fun. Check me out as a blond LOL. Mine is so bad

The Coolest Curiels said...

Congratulations! You look like the SEXIEST woman ALIVE!!!!Lucky!
I really could not believe how closely my face resembled that actress! (Maybe that's why everyone thinks I look familiar! LOL) But I am also trying to do one of Daniel. The first time I tried it with his picture...it came out with Mariah Carey being the closest match! HAHAHAHAHA

Beluga said...

~Jessica~ I did one of Raul and it came up with some dude I'd never heard of and it totally DID NOT look like him!