One freaking week!
It's pretty scary...
It is really starting to feel real and there are some options we just would not be happy with.
We are hoping it is between here for the Ortho program or AZ for gen surgery.
However, it could also be here for general surgery and a very slim chance of it being Tennessee (these are the other places Raul listed on his match list)
So...if we match here for gen surgery Raul will NOT be happy therefore neither will I. And of course, TN is a good program but it would mean moving for no reason plus moving farther away from the beach and NOT moving closer to family.
I just have to pray and stay calm that everything will work out for the best, but I am starting to freak out!
So many things running through my mind ~ I would be so happy for Raul if he got Ortho, but then I have to decide - okay, am I ready to be a single mother? Bc if we stay that is exactly what I will be when we decide to have kids. Raul's career does not allot for him to come home just bc I need him nor will it even when I am IN LABOR~!! Seriously it sucks. He works a minimum of 6 days a week 13-15 hours a day! Sometimes he has night shifts for a month, so I see him all of 10 minutes a day if that! He has to work Sundays most of the time so I get to go to my cold - weird ward all alone...(this is a whole different story)
So I would love to come home to be surrounded by family, but I also really want Raul to have the career of his dreams and be content. He would be content at the AZ program we think bc he will be so hands on being the first of their residents.
Ugh, I am starting to feel sick over it ~ its so close...
I JUST WANNA COME HOME
Thanks for letting me vent.
4 comments:
I hope you get to come home too!!!! Im sure you'll be fine wherever you end up though.
Derek needs your Mom's phone number, he has a blind here that they need to go install in her house and he needs to get a hold of her! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
We will pray for whatever is best. Of course we hope you stay close to us, but that may not be what is best for you guys. Or your kids. But whatever happens will be for the best :)
we will be wishin and hopin and thinkin and prayin, that you guys will get to come HOME Too. I know what happens is for the right reason. it may not seem like it at the time, but It will be. I know you guys will end up happy regardless of where u are. good luck, good luck good luck
hey, i just went private on my blog, so send me your email address so that I can invite u to view my blogeroo.
thanks
carlies2boyz@yahoo.com
Post a Comment