I get cluster headaches behind my left eye.
Why? If I don't get enough sleep or if I strain my eyes
I need to wear glasses to see far but I don't bc I look awful in them.
A little superficial - true. I am getting some this week. Maybe...
I have almost blonde body hair - which I am thankful for. Usually
people with thick dark hair on their head aren't so lucky.
I think my husband is one of the most handsome men in existence.
I really really really want our kids to look like HIM.
I kiss my dogs right on the mouth. Yup - on the mouth!
OKAY I want to know stuff about you that you have yet to reveal on your blog.
DO IT TO IT!
1 comment:
I will do this one and you have some other ones I need to do to, but I am sure you would rather see pictures of the kids so you shouldn't care too much. ;-) Personally I think the girls should look like you and boys like Raul...you both are very good looking people kinda like Brad/Angelina your kids will be all the rave. hehe
Post a Comment