OMGosh that doesn't look right! Poor thing! And good thinking on the blessing I hadn't even thought of that...silly me she could of been better already. Thanks you are awesome
Man her belly looks bigger then her leg. How could she even walk? The puppies are so cute by the way.
thanks for the kinds words of inspiration. they did make me feel better and I am going to try and be a better everything to everyone. so thanks.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMGosh that doesn't look right! Poor thing! And good thinking on the blessing I hadn't even thought of that...silly me she could of been better already. Thanks you are awesome
Man her belly looks bigger then her leg. How could she even walk? The puppies are so cute by the way.
thanks for the kinds words of inspiration. they did make me feel better and I am going to try and be a better everything to everyone. so thanks.
Post a Comment