So , we have been buying used furniture for years now since we move every year and then just sell the stuff anyway.
The couch we have now was $85 and it looks nice!
However, we are going to be here a while and deserve a nice seating arrangement.
I found the perfect sectional and wow - it was a pretty penny but we are going to be sitting on it for the next 5 years and I want my living room to be very inviting for all our guests.
I found the perfect sectional and wow - it was a pretty penny but we are going to be sitting on it for the next 5 years and I want my living room to be very inviting for all our guests.
Small step for Kelly - big step for mankind. Okay maybe not.
Here's a pic - we won't be doing all the red around it. I am thinking of going with a chocolate and lime theme.
Enjoy...

I also purchased a day bed with pop up trundle for all my visitors - yes that means YOU! We will have plenty of space for anyone with a guest room with a full bed and an office with this daybed.
Enjoy... 
You can visit us pretty much year round because of the weather, however, Spring and Summer are gorgeous here!
Hey Sheeners lets do Hawaii for our next b-days. We can stay with my missionaires, they have already offered free room and board! (they'll be home by then)
Thank the stars for puppies - $$$$!!
1 comment:
WOW that is so nice, I love the sectional. I want a sectional so bad I don't like our couches. I can't wait and yes HAWAII is PERFECT!!! Just you and me right ;-) Yeah we should because you will be getting pregnant soon after huh? Can't wait, you better tell your missionaries not to forget because we are going to take them up on their offer!
Post a Comment