I know this is so not-flattering and I'm not one to post bad pics of myself - but this one is hilarious! LOOK at our double chins! (given Nanners is more pronounced than my own)
I was organizing my computer files this morning and came upon this photo - so funny! And she's so grown up already - she's not even a baby like this anymore! WE NEED TO COME VISIT ALREADY!
HAHA Look at NANNERS!! She looks, um yeah not so cute! And yeah totally different now. Lets just be greatful that we don't have a double chin like Janae yes then we would have problems. Cute post!
1 comment:
HAHA Look at NANNERS!! She looks, um yeah not so cute! And yeah totally different now. Lets just be greatful that we don't have a double chin like Janae yes then we would have problems. Cute post!
Post a Comment