My favorite thing in the kitchen is.... Let's see - is it the leaking fridge, the not functional dishwasher, or... I guess I would have to go with cabinet space, we have a decent amount.
My favorite thing in the bathroom is... the toilet wipes. I agree w/ Carlie - those are good. I also love my cottony white towels Sheener Beaner got for me when they came to visit.
My favorite thing in the bedroom is... My awesome king sized bed - so comfy! And the real wood sleigh bed frame we bought for only $200 bucks. I LOVE a good find - I am a bargain hunter extraordinaire!
Also, my closet is pretty kick ars - its like 8X5.
My favorite thing in the living room is...My big candles.
My favorite thing in the "office" is...No office here, but soon at our new place until we turn it into a nursery in about 2 years. Yup I am already researching the perfect nursery decor. I like to get started early.
Now it's your turn...
1 comment:
Very cool. I have a suggestion for your nursery: a cute, personalized sign that accents the décor. I have one for each of my twin boys: "Safari Adventures" for Brayden and "Express Train" for Bryan. You can see them under "Personalized Art" at: http://www.mysweetandsour.com/ The artist is a mom. I recommend the canvas ones. A little more expensive, but really nice. Of course, you have to choose a name first, which means knowing the gender, so I guess this is a bit premature. Food for thought, though. The signs can give you nice ideas for colors and themes, too.
Post a Comment