
Enjoying the beautiful day on the beautiful pier...
Also - our offer was signed for the townhouse. Tomorrow we do the inspection. We are trying to close before Crystal, Kevin and Lukey and Danny and Jessica come out so we have enough room for everyon
e - but we shall see...I'm so excited to decorate my dining room and living room!
I already have tons of ideas for my dining room - I will take before and after pics and post them. Where's the money coming from - no
where - but a girl can dream :)
5 comments:
we are totally excited to come visit. good luck with the town house!!
Hilarious Kelly! I understand what you are saying (about the money). I am so PUMPED! Y'all are so awesome! We are praying for everything to work out for you guys! And I LOVE the pics! *wink*
P.S. could you e-mail the pictures to me? They somehow got deleted off of my camera in all the commotion with the missionaries and everything. Thanks!
Hey HOTT STUFF!!! Looking good!! Love the town house, I can't wait to come visit, without kids...it will be such a blast! There is no way I can take Janae ANYWAY with how she is now. My friend said to me the other day she has devil in her....SAD!! Oh well hopefully she grows out of it, until then we don't go out in public much! Love ya, thanks for talking to me yesterday, hopefully my burn turns into a tan!!!!
yeah on the town house. I'm in the preocess of decorating somewalls in my house as well, and trying to be as creative as ican with no money. So good luck in that dept. beautiful pier.
Post a Comment