Apr 16, 2008

WE LOVE VISITORS!

We always have SO SO much fun!
Danny and Jessica were a blast as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We laughed and played all weekend long!
I got Danny to break into a house for sale (vacant of course) I love getting people to do illegal activities. That got me in trouble as a kid though.
(shame on me I also got the missionaries to do it) but they did it more illegal style, using a card to open the front door. I was like WOAH- where did you learn to do that buddy!!?? I LOVE MY MISSIONARIES!!!!!

And Jessica expressed her desire to try ice cream from a REAL Cow - so I am going to look into that for her. I'm not sure where they keep the real ice cream cows, but I am resourceful and will get the job done. LOVE YOU JESSI-GIRL!

I will post some pics once I fix them a bit (you know what I'm talking about) hehehehe

So we are probably getting this townhouse - so cute - you must come visit us a-snap.

I am also going back to school, the townhouse is walking distance to the University. I want to get my bachelors in Fine Arts - how fun would that be!! I just want to be a more ed-ja-ma-cated person.

Ruls has this week off, sleeping until the late hour of 8am every morning!
DID EVERYONE SEE HOW CUTE SHEENA IS IN HER B-DAY PICS- HOT MAMA!!! We loves her! She's an old lady at 22 now!

4 comments:

Mia said...

I'd like to know how you managed to convince the missionaries to break into a house!! Thats halarious!!! Anyway - that townhouse it super cute! I want to go to school! Im jealous!

Beluga said...

The funniest part is that it took no convincing, I was like " I like to break into houses for sale to look at them without and realtor" and I was like "you guys should help us tonight" and they were like "cool".
Then none of the windows were left unlocked, which is how we usually break in so one of the elders used a card thingy and popped the front door open. I was totally surprised- I didn't even know what he was doing. SO FUNNY!

Carlie said...

that is too funny. such a cute town house. I miss the funs of finding a new home to live in. Hey, I foudn some pics of bo's and mine and there's a pic of Raul and Israel, with 2 chicas. I'll send it to yuou, hopefully manana

Sheena said...

Little rebel!! It sounds like the missionaries were more than willing, they are pro's. Real ice cream cows huh, yeah keep me updated I would like some info too...haha Jessica is so cute!! And seriously you can't be "fixing" pics silly girl!

A side note...thanks for the comment about my pictures, but fyi not so great! Hopefully you can't tell I eat a Reese's Fast Break almost everyday...oops!