May 8, 2008

Hey Y'all

About a week and we move into our new place.

I think I am going with either Wild Honey or Oat Straw for the main paint color in my house and toasted marshmallow for all the trim.

And I think I am going to dare it and do the Asparagus in the dining room! EEK!

I am so excited to just paint already - I LOVE COLORS!


PLEASE if you have more ideas, options, opinions, nay saying, or frumplidumps left tell me now!!
(that word means nothing - I just made it up cuz I'm awesome that way)

BTW I'm on another thrift shop high. I found three ottomans that I am going to reupholster for under $35 for all three. 2 sqaure and one cylinder - I'm stoked! I love ottomans! Also - I just drank 12 ounces of diet Doctor Pepper - not caffeine free...wooohooooo

1 comment:

Carlie said...

woohoo on the dp. love it!! I love thrift stores. I was just at one two days agao. I bought 6 articles of clothing (all for me) 6 puzzles (for coltin) and a few other small misc. stuff for $23. I lvoe it. you go girl.