Holy Kelly, if I see that couch with those two coffee table things, with those curtains, I will go crazy!! Haha, you should switch up different rooms though :-) But I do like the top one better but the white vace in the middle needs something in it and the red pillow is deformed ;-) Love ya
You got a PROBLEM??!?!?!?! hehehe- that was funny! I was thinking about craigslist, what do you think a good fee amount is???? Chasie just looked at your picture and said "ooooohh, she's a pretty girl!!!!" By the way, I like the 2nd picture, but it might be a little femme for Raul. What kind of stuff does he like?
2 comments:
Holy Kelly, if I see that couch with those two coffee table things, with those curtains, I will go crazy!! Haha, you should switch up different rooms though :-) But I do like the top one better but the white vace in the middle needs something in it and the red pillow is deformed ;-) Love ya
You got a PROBLEM??!?!?!?! hehehe- that was funny! I was thinking about craigslist, what do you think a good fee amount is????
Chasie just looked at your picture and said "ooooohh, she's a pretty girl!!!!"
By the way, I like the 2nd picture, but it might be a little femme for Raul. What kind of stuff does he like?
Post a Comment