Woohoo- I got into school! Now I just have to wait until July 18th to register and hope my classes are still available.
I am:
Nervous
Excited
Scared to Death
Anxious
Super Excited
Unsure
More Excited
and Worried about the moola
My track record with school is not so great. I like to drop out and stuff...so I hope since I am now an adult with a new outlook on life it will be better this time. Oh geeze I hope I don't have awful teachers - that just ruins it.
But now I can go SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING -hehehehe! And I am going to buy a beach cruiser type bike so I don't have to spend any gas money getting to school. It will have one of those little baskets for my books and brown bag lunch.
BTW I LOVE MY NEW HOUSE!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! PICS COMING SOON...
No comments:
Post a Comment