May 26, 2008

Family Visits Are So Fun!

So it has come to an end...Jessica, Danny, Kevin, Crystal and Luke drove away this morning. Leaving me to my new house and a lot of painting and unpacking to take care of.

We all had so much fun hanging out together, playing games, going to the beach, deep sea fishing (when not almost barfing or in Danny and Kevin's case actually barfing), swimming in our pool, going out to eat, playing with Lukey Mukey and just laughing all night long!



We did have some mishaps, Raul got a speeding ticket, I was holding Danny and Jess' digital camera on the boat, and yes people, somehow it must have slipped out of my pocket right into the ocean and is now probably being enjoyed at the bottom of the sea by some marine life. (Hey they should make a movie about a sea creature who finds someone's digital camera) Anywho, that sucked. I will never hold someone's camera again.


We did not get too many pics of the week bc I couldn't find my camera charger of course. Bc when you move you cannot find ANYTHING! But we did get some with my phone which I will post - you must know this was my tired - swollen - morning face.


It was so fun to be together as family and really getting to know Kevin who is SUPER COOL btw! And Crystal is such an awesome mommy folks! Kevin is also an awesome dad!

Luke is just adorable, his smile will melt your heart and his frowns will too! We had like an hour play session one morning and really bonded. Now we share a couple little songs "who's a smiley baby?"




Now we look forward to visiting Danny and Jessica in their new home and coming out to AZ in September to see EVERYONE!

Wish Crystal, Kevin, Danny and Jessica luck on their current moves ~ it is so awful! Moving is worse than a bikini wax!




I will post more soon!

2 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!! You are so cute with the Lukester!!!! I love it! And I totally miss them already! :( OH well, hopefully we will see them soon!

P.S. You look gorgeous in these pics!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Yeah, we made it. I wish y'all could have come too! It was fun. I will blog it.
I can't wait to get our house so you guys can come visit us! Yes, I agree. Moving is worse than a bikini wax! How is everything going with your house stuff? When do you go back to work?