I love my Chala La Chush and always felt guilty about leaving her behind. I am not too excited about having 5 dogs in my townhouse, but I made my bed...Here's my Chushi -
Chala was our first Mexico dog and was the cutest puppy EVER!
Surprisingly, I feel really good!!! Im not sick at all (yet). By this time in my pregnancy with Chasie I had already lost 15 pounds and could barely even stand up without throwing up!!!! Yes, we are very excited. Im SUPER impatient though and just want the pregnancy to be over and done with and have the baby here already!! hehehehe - I have a while to go!
So I told Logan that Chala was going to go on an airplane to go see Aunt Kelly and Uncle Raul and he said..."I WANT TO GO ON AN AIRPLANE!!" He was more worried about going for a ride, but still loves her :-)
2 comments:
Surprisingly, I feel really good!!! Im not sick at all (yet). By this time in my pregnancy with Chasie I had already lost 15 pounds and could barely even stand up without throwing up!!!!
Yes, we are very excited. Im SUPER impatient though and just want the pregnancy to be over and done with and have the baby here already!! hehehehe - I have a while to go!
CHALA IS THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER!!
So I told Logan that Chala was going to go on an airplane to go see Aunt Kelly and Uncle Raul and he said..."I WANT TO GO ON AN AIRPLANE!!" He was more worried about going for a ride, but still loves her :-)
Post a Comment