Jun 4, 2008

Anatomy of A Baby Picture



Baby-Left "Charlay , I bit my own finga"
Baby-next "hey mom, this baby is biting off his own finga"
Luke (middle) "oh man I'm fat, uuuhhh, my baby boobs are pushing up my cheeks I'm so fat"
Baby pink bow "what they hell kid - I aint yo mama fool - you best get up off me!"
Baby-Right "maw-maw"





(if you don't know the video I am referencing watch it now! http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM&feature=related Funniest dang kid video EVER!!!!!)

3 comments:

Sheena said...

LOL, you are funny I love the one about the little girl and the one about Lukester. SOOOO CUTE!!! Umm, I am thinking you have too much time on your hands? What do you think. Sorry I need to update my blog more...I will work on it!!! LOVE YA!!

Carlie said...

soooo cute. i love looking at all those babies. so dang cute.

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL! I was laughing SO HARD!!! that's probably one of the funniest things I have read!