Jun 4, 2008

Oh my Bucho...

Without Ruly around - Bucho keeps me safe at night :)





















(CHEEESE!!!)
...If you think I am bad about posting too many pics of my dogs - just wait until I have kids - you're gonna be like "enough with the daily pictures already" but I will be like "too bad - LOOK at my kid!"

4 comments:

Sheena said...

WOW you are so good at updating you blog :-) Bucho what a great protector! You definitely don't need a doberman when you have him!

Carlie said...

i love your dogs. they are so stinkin cute. And thats why we have babies, so we can take pics everyday adn show them off to everyone all day everyday.

Mia said...

that last pic of your dog is halarious!!! I love it....I cant wait till you guys start having kids - they are so much fun!!!!!!! And yours will be super cute!

The Coolest Curiels said...

Oh da buch!!!! I love it! I totally agree about the kids! But we will not get tired of all the pics!