Before and After
Okay-so I still have to paint the other chairs and do the crown moulding however here are pictures of one of our make overs(for Mia :) ). Many more to come but unfortunately I did not take many before pics of the rest of the house.
BEFORE

AFTER
4 comments:
oh my gosh. thats fantastic. you did a great job. you can come do mu house now.
I LOVE IT!! It looks so good I want to redo my kitchen because I am tired of red and I think green is the new red. And PS you get the award for the worlds longest comment...but the best comment ever! I actually dealt with the whole sticking to your answer thing and not second guessing your decision I would have TOTALLY stuck to my gun but I was driving on the freeway and on a curve. But thanks for the advice, I should totally read on parenting. THANKS!!!
WOW!!! That is an AMAZING transformation!!! You done good!!! I cant wait to see more!
Beautiful! You guys totally have worked so hard and look how its paid off. I LOVE IT! I can't visualize things that well.
Now I can't wait until you guys come to visit and help us with our house. We are buying the drywall this weekend and then probably starting to hang it the next (I have a friend who is coming down to help! They have done it before and they are so awesome). We are thinking of hiring a contractor to tape it and float it and then we can begin painting. Its such a big job, but I know we will feel so great when its all done. We want to at least get the living room done for now and the dining room hopefully too. But I think we will have to wait on the kitchen. We want to do everything in there all at once. (Walls, ceiling, floors, cabinets and counter tops.) But we will see
Post a Comment