So I figured I should do something with these...enjoy!
1.Raul in New York for a month doing an Ortho rotation back in Dec 2006. Oh my gosh - I laugh every time!
2.Next was nursery back in Maryland. Man I LOVED this crazy nursery and at the end you can see my favorite all time kid Victor. Just thinking about him makes my heart hurt - he was the loviest, cuddliest kid. Albeit he did love the color pink and brushing my hair - he was also a bit rough and tough.(the boy had like 3 older sisters so how can you blame?)
3. Bored me tonight - as usual with Bucho making him sing and howl cuz its so dang fun!
1 comment:
LOL! Too cute! When I played the one with Bucho, Trogdor ran in here as fast as he could to see what the problem was and then he just got all confused! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment