Jun 19, 2008

Just Wanted to Say

That I LOVE my extended family. I want to tell you all how much I love you and how great you always make me feel. I swear sometimes I only stay married to Raul bc his family is so awesome (just kidding its also cuz Raul is so hot -hehe - no I love him too)

You guys are always so fun to hang out with and I am so excited to share a million more memories and reminisce when we are old about how young we used to be. You all make me feel like the popular girl in high school (however that would feel (smile)) and I love love love love you all to pieces!!

MWAH! BIG HUGS!! DO A LITTLE DANCE!! SHAKE A LITTLE BOOTAY!!









ps now come visit me...tick tock tick tock...you are getting very sleepy...you must come visit Kelly and Raul in the near future...tick tock tick tock...when I snap my fingers you will go purchase plane tickets...1....2.....3

SNAP

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Why buy plane tickets when you can buy gas!? LOL
Love ya