Jun 20, 2008

YA-UH BOYEEE


DR. Gangsta

7 comments:

Mia said...

OOOOOHHHH LA-LA!!!!!!!!! I could get use to that!

Mia said...

On Derek I mean..Not Raul...not that theres anything wrong with Raul, cuz there totally isn't....just dont take that the wrong way....Ok Im done. hehehehe

Mia said...

P.s. yes I am compulsive, especially with my blog background. I get bored easily!!!

Mia said...

Ok, I TOTALLY want to start our own business!! That would be a dream come true! It would tie into Dereks business too so we would already have TONS of leads!!!! Alright, we just need to get you to move back to AZ!

Sheena said...

We sure married some great looking guys huh! They are so HOT HOT HOT!!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

hottie. nice. hehe. hey, thanks for the advice on the paint in the carpet. I'm totaly going to try that Just one question, what is a low odor mineral spirit? (alcohol??) which kind? where would i get some? I'm a total retard and dont know any if that crap.

The Coolest Curiels said...

P-I-M-P!!!!
Raul looks GREAT!