The colors are indigo and rust although the sunlight coming in from the skylights making them look like a much brighter blue.
Also we are waiting on some artwork. We are putting a giant tapesty above the stairs (wall not pictured here)
So far we have the dining room and living room completed. Next BIG project is our little kitchen but not until after the summer. That will be AWESOME! Our bedrooms have little finishes still necessary and those pictures will come later.
COME VISIT US. Everything looks much better in person!
BEFORE (before we bought it)


Our window before -BLECH!

STARTING THE WORK



I have to brag about my $100 couches, yup only $100 for TWO couches - I love bargain shopping. A little cleaning and they're good enough for me :) SO glad we didn't spend $1200 on that sectional!
I also ADORE my curtain rod, I am so into glass right now. I love the glass finials! And I found the blue curtains on CLEARANCE at Pier 1. I was so excited! They are very rich in color and silky in person.
More pictures when we have added the finishing touch. Just happy to have completed the painting! We had to have a 20' ladder - scerrry!
5 comments:
sooooo cute kelly. you guys did a great job. And I lOOOOVVVE the couches. and the curtains and the paint job. you guys are very creative. props to you guys.
KELLY!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! Your house is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I am mucho impressed!!!!!!!! I wish I had the money to do that to my house!!
My sister did again.. made something outta nothing.. and made it look straight up classy...
she puts the clas in classy..
it looks amazing dude.. you're whats known in the business as a Prodigy
I agree with Aubrey!
Wow it looks so good!!! Great job! I wish I could do cool stuff to the houses we live in but we always rent because of the house we own in Queen creek.
Post a Comment