Jun 29, 2008

So Far...

For the JULY Challenge we have Sheena, Mia, Carlie and Jessica up for it - WHO ELSE???

ALSO THIS

I got this off my step-sister in law (thats fun to say-how superfluous) Carlie's blog. It looks like A LOT of fun!! Lets do it!Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (only wonderful memories of great things I did please -thank you)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Mia said...

A memory of me and Kelly???? I remember we were at your house (I think)daydreaming about your wedding!!!!! It must have been like a month before the big day or something! And Derek and Raul were burning me a CD. Wow - that was sooooooo long ago!
Ok, I still don't know how to say train in spanish

Mia said...

I love your new header picture! You look wayyyyy too innocent!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

that pic of you and ruls is sooo cute. i showed it to Bo and then he looked at the rest of your blog and said, "wow, it's funny to see raul in a lab coat. " anyhwo. Memories. I dont have many cuz i dont think you and i were ever officially introduced( i duno, maybe we were and i forgot) (i tend to forget a lot) anywho, I remember i bought a new dress and shoes to go to your wedding( I still have the shoes and almost wore them to church today. And I came across a few pics of bo and I from ur reception. ( i wanted so badly for him to wear a black tux at our wedding, but we got married in may and it was soooo sitnkin hot that he refused. ) Anywho, I do remember you guys coming up for christmas, and I WAS really shy then, but GIRL, if you only spent time with me today, you, me and mia would be total bff's. So I CANT wait for you to move back here, so that we can make LOTS of MEMORIES together. !!!

Sheena said...

We have lots of fun memories together, lets see where to start...For New Years Eve both of the guys were djing and we went and got a ton of junk food from Fry's including; whoppers, milk dudds, gummy things, chips, ice cream, food, food and more food!! And set it up all cute and set the camera up on the entertainment center and set the timer and attempted to take pictures, which it didn't work out but it was fun though. Then we ate til we got sick and watch tv...I will post another one later

Love ya

The Coolest Curiels said...

I have several memories of you well..because you are a memorable person! :) So one of the big memories I have is the second time we went to AZ and we were at Raul's house. It was kind of weird because Daniel and I were the only ones there and I felt a little uncomfortable...Then we heard a car pull up and it was you guys! You came in the door and were so excited you said, "Danny!!! You're here!" And ran to give us a huge hug. And my uncomfortableness (yes I make up words too) melted away!

Sheena said...

Another one of my best memories ever is "GUTTER BALL GUTTER BALL YOU DUN GOT A GUTTER BALL" I can't go bowling without you because it makes me miss you and our booty shaking dance!

And of course my 21st birthday having you guys there and going dancing...SO FUN!!!