Jul 29, 2008

I Always Get What I Want!

So, my class schedule was not what I wanted it to be but I waited it out and eventually got the schedule I wanted.
Tuesday and Thursday 8am-4:45pm. I am taking 15 credit hours this semester. I am so excited and extremely nervous.
My first class I am very excited about.
It is Psychology 250 - lifespan. I did extremely well in my Psych 101 and I am really excited to learn more about the progress of our minds from birth to death.
Next is Anthropology - that will be interesting
Then Art History (which is of course required for my major)
Then Western Civilization History (required - and could be a snore) I wanted Medieval History but it didn't count toward my major.
Last is my Perceptive Drawing class. It is a guy teacher and I am most nervous about this one. What if doesn't like me - what if my talent has dwindled - what if - what if. Plus as any artist knows you always feel super frustrated during your work and that is what makes it great. But oh jeez - that frustrated part where you just CAN'T get something right and you do it a million times!

So there is my sched - can't wait to fill my brain with more knowledge

Now I need -
a bike
some jeans
a backpack
a poncho (cuz itll rain on me)
and school supplies

3 weeks left!

2 comments:

The Coolest Curiels said...

You're gonna do great!

BTW Have you heard anything about Vierra yet?

The Coolest Curiels said...

If you don't get any responses we will just keep her. I don't want anyone to have to foster her. Especially someone with kids. She is finally starting to feel at home here, so its not that big of a deal to get rid of her. But if someone responds that wants to love her, that's cool