Jul 10, 2008

Lazy Summer Days

Raul has a wonderful schedule right now where he really never works - so nice. And my job has cut back hours for the summer so Ruls and I just sit down on our lazy arses and watch our dvr shows.
I started to think maybe we should be volunteering or doing service...so I am going to check that out today.
Laziness just spreads like a parasite - we're not even getting our butts to the gym!!

But it is nice to have these lazy summer days! I am sure we will reminisce about them when we have kids and being this lazy is no longer an option.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! I hope you're enjoying your lazy days of summer! I'm soooo jealous!! Your web site looks great. Makes me miss you even more. Keep in touch!!
Love ya,
Angela

The Coolest Curiels said...

Isn't it great! I love it. Sometimes it stinks because I am alone all day while Daniel is out schooling and working. But atleast one of us can relax.

The Brosemann Clan said...

Seriously. Enjoy this time. Esp the time you have and spending it with your hubby, what could be better? (maybe on a secluded beack in the tropics somewhere) but I wish i could just do nothing all day. I flip when I dont go to the gym let alone have nothing to keep me occupied during the day. Kids keep me on my feet fo sho.