It reminds me of the one time I know of that Raul lied to me (but told me the truth later) He had a pet turtle when we were dating and before we got married he moved in with Cheryl. He left the aquarium in her garage in the middle of summer and the turtle DIED. He told me he let the turtle go in a field. If anyone knows me and my reaction to death it was a lie to protect me - but a lie none-the-less. Here's the turtles- Henrietta and Lil Shifty


Anywho - I also finally got glasses since I can't see like 10 feet in front of me. I cannot believe the world has so much detail. I can see all the stalks of grass, the budding flowers, each leaf reflecting the sunlight on the trees, the intricacies of the artwork in my house and of course the BEST- I can read our digital cable menus and see the difference between the HD channels and the regular channels. I was so excited to see Raul and I took an hour long walk around our neighborhood.
The CONS - I DO NOT have a glasses face - so I just bought $39 glasses online since I could never decide and the $300 Guess glasses I had before I LOST!!
Here's me in glasses before bed (Do I look smart as I pose??) hehe

Here's me in glasses before bed (Do I look smart as I pose??) hehe



Me at work with glasses-hehehe. OKAY - so tell me what you think? DO I look way dorky? I don't mean to display my face like crazy but if I was there with everyone I would be asking around like crazy cuz I like opinions - and I'm a girl ~who's crazy.
5 comments:
I like 'em! They are cool.. like you are taking classes at Harvard Business.. and you are one of those HOT smart chicks.. ya know what I mean.
Your turtles are cute! And so are your glasses. I think they look very good on you even without crazy poses :)
So we finished Arrested Development. I was sad on the last one. I wanted it to keep going. Now I can't wait for the movie to come out!
Kelly, you look sooo cute in glasses. You can totally pull it off, no questions asked. I think you look so cute in them before bed. Like someone in the movies, who is geting settled for bed. Seriously. they're way cute. (I wish i could look THAT good in my glasses) Mine were like $200 and one of the ear pieces has fallen off, so i gorilla glued it back together, you can't tell, but I cant close them in. And I cant afford to buy new ones. So I make do.
You're like, the hott librarian!!! hehehehe
Yes, I got the message and I agree we do deserve a vacay! Plus we miss you guys already. We can't do it this weekend, but maybe the next!
P.S. I like the new background pics :p
Post a Comment