Thats such a CUTE picture of Raul and the puppy!!! LOVE IT!!! Anyway -your dream was WACKO!!!!! Thats soo weird that you both had dreams about us!!!!
I love Ruls' face here.. both asleep with his pup and as the doctor... "I snuggle with my pup.. what?""Mmm.. I am a doctor.. yes, a white coat wearing doctor."
It looks like a shot straight out fo Gray's Anatomy. What a Stud.
OH yeah and his faces expretion is tottaly fake lol. Raul dont quit your day job... I dont think acting is your thing. ... Luv ya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats such a CUTE picture of Raul and the puppy!!! LOVE IT!!! Anyway -your dream was WACKO!!!!! Thats soo weird that you both had dreams about us!!!!
I love Ruls' face here.. both asleep with his pup and as the doctor...
"I snuggle with my pup.. what?"
"Mmm.. I am a doctor.. yes, a white coat wearing doctor."
It looks like a shot straight out fo Gray's Anatomy. What a Stud.
OH yeah and his faces expretion is tottaly fake lol. Raul dont quit your day job... I dont think acting is your thing. ... Luv ya
Post a Comment