Jul 14, 2008

An Answer or An Opportunity?

During our recent dinner with our missionaries who are now in the Theodore ward which is mixed with the Spanish speakers, we all came to a consensus. The Spanish speakers are just one priesthood holder short of a branch - and Raul can be that person! So next Sunday we are attending the Theodore ward in the effort to form a Spanish Branch. How cool is that! To be able to create a branch, serve in it, feel useful and practice my Spanish skills on a weekly basis. Also, they are a very close bunch, really friendly and welcoming and I am just so thrilled. I hope it all works out - it should.

This seems to be a great opportunity for Raul and I. Especially because Raul will have most Sundays off this year and has yet to have a calling in our ward- its been a year btw.

So I am not totally sure if this is an answer or an opportunity for me to make my own answers.

2 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

I think it's both an answer and opportunity. Thats sooo awesome. Good luck. thats so exciting.

The Coolest Curiels said...

Awesome!!! of course its both!