lets see here. i love dirty dancing too. I havent heard of the others. Well charmed I have but never watched it. uh, saved by the bell. full house. My favorite movie- is "empire records" but a lot of people have never heard of it. Let me think about it some more. when I think of some i'll let you know
of course you know Dirty Dancing used to be my favorite! LOL But I also LOVE Back to the Beach, The Pirate Movie, and The last Unicorn. Those are pretty obscure, but they have all been my favorites at some point:)
3 comments:
lets see here. i love dirty dancing too. I havent heard of the others. Well charmed I have but never watched it. uh, saved by the bell. full house. My favorite movie- is "empire records" but a lot of people have never heard of it. Let me think about it some more. when I think of some i'll let you know
of course you know Dirty Dancing used to be my favorite! LOL
But I also LOVE Back to the Beach, The Pirate Movie, and The last Unicorn.
Those are pretty obscure, but they have all been my favorites at some point:)
I also really like The Cutting Edge
Post a Comment