Jul 16, 2008

Searching...another challenge for you.

I am searching for any photos out there of my wedding.
- Mia, Carlie I am pretty sure Cheryl took some pics, see if you can rummage through her photos and scan them for me. Pretty please.

If anyone else out there took pics ( I know many of you were not there and not even dating your now-spouses at the time)

Whoever finds some photos for me I will love forever and ever!

THANKS!

ps Most of you know our wedding photos were stolen and we have only like 5 good ones remaining.

5 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

I'll talk with cheryl the next time i see her and see if she cant look for them. I have a few from my camera, but they are of Bo and I and then one of Bo, candace and cheryl( i believe) that totally stinks about your photos.I had no idea they were stolen. Thats not right. Hope you can get some.

Sheena said...

I am barfing!!! YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THAT FAMILY PICTURE! BARF BARF BARF!! I didn't even get to shower that day because I was so busy getting ready for the reception

Mia said...

Who the heck would steal someone's wedding pictures!?!??!?!LAME!!!!!!!! I might have one or two, I will search around.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I know I have some pictures but I dont have a scanner (lame). I will see if i have copys I think I got doubles. I;m going camping in the morning but I will look when I get back. If I have them I'll send them to you... Oh and I LOVE the Family picture!! Ahhh to be 100 lbs again.

The Coolest Curiels said...

It was fun! and of course we still love you! It will be even better when we can come home to a nice house instead of a wreck! My hair still looks awesome! I am not tired of it yet, but when I told my mom I dyed it she got a little upset. LOL Crazy peeps. We have that pic so don't let me forget to give it to you the next time we see each other
P.S. I love the family pic! Super cute