So I have registered for classes though I did not get all the classes I wanted. I am still going to try to change my schedule.
It was fun walking around on campus. I thought I would feel fat and old but I didn't. Besides the south is notorious for obesity so many times I am the thinner girl in the room. hehe
We had a blast in which seemed to be a super fast weekend with Danny and Jessica. We saw the Dark Knight. It is SO heavy - very good but extremely dark. Heath Ledger stole the show!
Raul and I finally got back into the gym today.
Oh so Jessica and I dyed our hair Sat night. She got a really deep brown and I got a medium brown to get some of the brassy red out of my hair. Well her hair turned out rich and gorgeous and mine is pitch black! I washed it like 10 times. Luckily it is NOT permanent but its still not coming out! I have had black hair before but I was not going for this - oh well. I guess it just reacted with my heavily dyed hair and turned black...
Jessica wanted me to post a pic. Um...I took a quick one while driving. Its super black here. You can see my mean driver face.
Thazz all FO now...
Peace~
It was fun walking around on campus. I thought I would feel fat and old but I didn't. Besides the south is notorious for obesity so many times I am the thinner girl in the room. hehe
We had a blast in which seemed to be a super fast weekend with Danny and Jessica. We saw the Dark Knight. It is SO heavy - very good but extremely dark. Heath Ledger stole the show!
Raul and I finally got back into the gym today.
Oh so Jessica and I dyed our hair Sat night. She got a really deep brown and I got a medium brown to get some of the brassy red out of my hair. Well her hair turned out rich and gorgeous and mine is pitch black! I washed it like 10 times. Luckily it is NOT permanent but its still not coming out! I have had black hair before but I was not going for this - oh well. I guess it just reacted with my heavily dyed hair and turned black...
Jessica wanted me to post a pic. Um...I took a quick one while driving. Its super black here. You can see my mean driver face.Thazz all FO now...
Peace~
3 comments:
I LIKE IT!! It looks very good. You should post a pic so everyone can see how gorgeous it looks :)
Thanks sisssterrr!
WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! SO HOTT!!! Way to go girlie!
Post a Comment