They are so ADORABLE!! I love them. But your hair! Its gorgeous! It looks super shiny and healthy. Sexy Lady. Bow chica wow wow
I LOVE your puppies! Oh my goodness! They don't get any cuter!! So I looked through all my old photos and didn't find any from your wedding. Im almost positive Cheryl has some, when she gets back in town I will ask her if she knows where they are.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
They are so ADORABLE!! I love them. But your hair! Its gorgeous! It looks super shiny and healthy. Sexy Lady. Bow chica wow wow
I LOVE your puppies! Oh my goodness! They don't get any cuter!! So I looked through all my old photos and didn't find any from your wedding. Im almost positive Cheryl has some, when she gets back in town I will ask her if she knows where they are.
Post a Comment