Aug 30, 2008

Beauty All Around - The Things I Love

Raul is in Seattle right now at an Ortho Conference, as you can see I am bi-blogging almost daily.- in light of that I wanted to report this beautiful, sunny Saturday we are having. (pre-hurricane delight I guess)

I went to the pool with my books for about 4 hours, got nice and toasty and decided to take some photos of my lovely surroundings.
Enjoy...(and come see them for yourself)



Its begins with a crystal clear, sunny, blue sky
A shot of my flowers inside


A shot of my flowers outsideMy Street
My Tree
Look Closely, my dogs really want to get to me
Even closer - chill out Chala!
Now, let's take a walk...
LOOK at all this pink! Let's take a closer look.Pastel Pink - beautiful.Magenta - GORGEOUS!A Piece of Americana.
An Alabama Fan.
An Oldie but a Goodie.
View Across the Street
My Home
Chala very happy to see me
Bucho - pushing Chala out of the way
Chala a little distraught - Bucho Happy. Bucho blowing a kiss and saying hello!
Mooshy Chooshy
Also Happy 2 C Me.
Who sits like this anyway!?

3 comments:

Mia said...

That was a SUPER awesome post! I LOVED seeing where you live and the views that you get to see!!! Cool idea!! Maybe I'll do that!!! Anyway, a huge Christmas party will be soooo much fun! Lets do it!!!

The Brosemann Clan said...

wow. yourneighborhood is gorgeous. I love it. Definatley a girls night out/& and a Christmas Party sound awesome. I have this really cute dress that I bought. and i'd like to wear it toa christmas party, So lets haveone. Seriously. woohoo, now I am sooo excited. I love your "furr creatures" they are so adorable. And I love the last one (sitting funny). oh my goodness those are fun puppies.

Mia said...

I'm watching the hurricane on the news right now. Did you guys get evacuated??????? That would be scary!!!