Okay, we made it through without damage. Gustav goodbye.
Danny and Jessica you are not answering your phone. You must must call me!
Other News:
When I said I got nice and toasty at the pool this weekend, I didn't realize I would be a lobster by Sunday morning. Ouch - I'm still feeling it. I either don't tan at all or burn here, its so weird. Usually I just go brown.
Also, I am contemplating changing my major, I know, I know so soon. However, I was an English major before and I have been all too little impressed with my art class here. I have changed it to English, it just SEE-YUCKED.
I think we are going to have our house warming party on the 13th, if so you know you will see pics.
Thaz all for now. Keep postin' peeps.
Oh yeah- we're gonna have a Curiel-Brosemann Blogger Holiday Party when we come to visit. The where and when are not set yet, so keep a watch for information.
It'll be so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment