kelly- you are soo cute. even as a baby. seriously. i loved looking at all the pics from the past. I'm sorry to hear about your moms dad passing away. (hey odd question, whats your maiden name? aubs looks somewhat familiar to me) (it may be nothing and she could have one of those faces where people say she looks familiar) thanks
haha cutttte! I haven't really thought about it i'm still waiting on a few jobs to come through but if they don't i'm going back to school ASAP just not sure where I should go.
5 comments:
You were such a cute baby.
You guys will have beautiful babies.
Corian says Hi! Next time you guys are in town call us.
LOL! SOOOOO CUTE! You really did have red hair!
kelly- you are soo cute. even as a baby. seriously. i loved looking at all the pics from the past. I'm sorry to hear about your moms dad passing away. (hey odd question, whats your maiden name? aubs looks somewhat familiar to me) (it may be nothing and she could have one of those faces where people say she looks familiar) thanks
haha cutttte! I haven't really thought about it i'm still waiting on a few jobs to come through but if they don't i'm going back to school ASAP just not sure where I should go.
Whatever you are so cute!! look at those big brown eyes! What a whittle cuttie!
Post a Comment