Can we say 70's much? Aubs and cousin Courtey, Aunt Jane, Uncle Bob and mi Momitas.
oh yeah- I gotta get back to the gym! My BEEYOUTIFUL SISTERRR!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kelly, I love your mom's pictures. they are so beautiful. I also enjoyed your baby pictures. Your mom calls everyday tomsee if I have looked at them. What is a good time to visit in the fall? Do you have seasons there? When do you go to school? Can I fly into New Orleans as I have a SWA ticket? Hi Rauls. Love Marsha
1 comment:
Hi Kelly, I love your mom's pictures.
they are so beautiful. I also enjoyed your baby pictures. Your mom calls everyday tomsee if I have looked at them. What is a good time to visit in the fall? Do you have seasons there? When do you go to school? Can I fly into New Orleans as I have a SWA ticket? Hi Rauls. Love Marsha
Post a Comment