Sep 10, 2008

Going to the Beach

Our City Mobile on the way to Pensacola
The Tunnel under water

The USS Alabama My artistic attempt

Beautiful day Pensacola here we is

Seascape Another one

CoolnessCrystal clear - Danny and Jess you missed out. NO SEAWEED OR JELLYFISH!

Jump in! Cool pier

Hanging loose My Pretty man


Oh so slick!

Okay-now its your turn to come take pics on this beach :)

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Haha thats good, "Now its your turn to come take pictures on this beach" I TOTALLY want to come back, seriously that was a bomb vacation. My favorite ever, even with two kids. It's so beautiful there minus the humidity

Carlie said...

wow. k first of all I LOVE your new background pic. Its beautiful. second I love seeing all the pics on the way to the beach. (y no pics of you on the beach?) fun stuff. I wish we could afford to go there. I would in a heartbeat.

The Coolest Curiels said...

OH MAN! I WANT TO GO and try out my new swim suit! I can't believe there were no jellyfish! oh well. May be we can go the next time we come, if the weather's not to cool by then. Cool post!

Sheena said...

K pasa Kelly? Where are you? Did you hear about Abuelo? :(