Sep 15, 2008

Life Report

My days are a bit tedious right now. I work 9-10 hour days M, W, F and go to school 8.75 hours T, Th, come home, go to the gym(somedays), do tons of homework and studying, try to clean up and do some laundry, which never gets done, wake up to find I am out of garments again as I search through the ziggurat sized laundry mound in my room...and rinse and repeart tomorrow.

whew. It's worth it though. No one can ever take away your education and there are few things more important to pass onto to your children than your own acquired knowledge. Be it through college, life lessons, etc.

So thats my update folks!


PS I also found some time to revamp my Shih Tzu website. It still needs work but its fun to redo once in a while. www.daintylittlemoonbeams.com
Also you can check out my work website, I brought them into the 21st century.
www.southlandcopiers.com

No comments: