Sep 17, 2008

Grrr

So I have not gotten a speeding ticket in my life - I just don't speed.

Any who like 3 months ago I got one from this "I gotta fill my quota" a-hole. I was rushing home from yet another very looong Sunday ( I'll leave out the details)

So I went to the court date to plead not guilty- which was only a meeting of human cattle being led along a line to give a plea and then be given yet ANOTHER court date~!!!!


I go in tomorrow morning and have to miss probably several classes. I have a 50/50 chance the cop doesn't show. Hopefully if he does and proves me guilty somehow, I can still get driving school as a sentence. Anyway its annoying and seems like a big WASTE of tax money to bother with someone who NEVER speeds and is a law-abiding citizen.

I've said my piece. I will update after the atrocity that is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

g-a-y!!! stupid. grrr is right. some stupid cop,

The Coolest Curiels said...

hey I have one of those too! But I have probably gotten at least one speeding ticket per year since I started driving and I don't really speed either....