Saturday, Decemeber 20th
We will have just arrived that morning, will sleepthe day (we're driving 24 hrs straight) but will be ready for a party that night!
We want to make sure it is on a night everyone can hang out without worrying too much about the next morning (ie work)
PLEASE let me know if this day works for you!
oh yeah- this date will only work if we leave Friday morning and arrive Sat morning, meaning Raul and I and Jessica will have to get another day off of work. But we will do our best.
6 comments:
Yeah! That should hopefully work out for us. If not, we will make it work. We are moving on Dec 19th, so life will be crazy, but a Christmas party is the perfect excuse to relax and forget about stress!!!! mmmmmmmm asian food sounds awesome!!! I'll bring beef and broccoli over rice - my favorite!
I love your new background!!!!!! I wish it felt like fall around here!
the date sounds great. (ill arrange for a babysitter now) I'll bring some kind of orange chicken or something. (Bring your "skinny" clothes down to az when u come and I'll relivee you of them. hehe. thanks
I was under the impression that is was an adult only CHristmas Party. but if everyone is going to bring their kids then we can too. My only concern is that mine have as pretty strict bedtime schedule. 7 and 8 pm. that might cause conflict.
perfect. thanks for working with us on that. Can't wait to see ya. And we could find a place to stay the night and hang out the next 2 days as well depending on what people are doing.
We don't want to do Xmas Eve? Ok, well if anyone wants to hang out with us Xmas Eve..we are free!!! Ok...about the food...Are Aaron and I the only ones that don't find homemade Chinese food that tasty?? What about Italian? Raul/Mary and Bo/Trish are coming right? If we are getting everyone together, we might as well do it right! Can't wait for the holidays even though I'll be a beast!...How's school, Kelly?
Post a Comment