Oct 3, 2008

More info on Christmas Party

Because of the recent economic stresses we will not do any secret Santa or gift giving at this Christmas Party.
Instead, we would like everyone to bring their favorite Chinese/Japanese or Asian style meal. This is going to be a Chinese Buffet and will be super yummy! I have some great recipes if you don't know any or you can even bring your favorite meal from your favorite restaurant.

Sheena and I will take care of the refreshments, desserts and snacks. (sorry Sheena, I just volunteered you :))

Also, please bring any games you have!

Seriously, we are going to have a blast!!!! I'm so dang excited!


PS: If you despise Asian foods please let me know. Also, if you are going to be too busy to cook or would rather not then you can just pitch in some moola. However much it would cost if you prepared the food yourself (say $10). Just let us know ahead of time so we can prepare enough food for everyone.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I guess I would love to ;) You are so funny...I guess you can read my mind lol