I have pics - I will post shortly. Not very great pics.
Menu:
Pulled BBQ Pork mini sandwiches (made in a crock pot-delicious!)
Chicken Skewers with peanut sauce (our biggest hit!)
Cheese crab dip with 3 different types of bread (my fav)
Deviled eggs (never again - everyone liked them but peeling them no thank you!-thanks Jessica though)
Cocktail weenies in BBQ sauce (pretty good)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (pre-mix not that great to me)
Beverages:
Jamaica (new to everyone and a hit)
Pink lemonade(From powder)
Limeade (from frozen concentrate)
Lots of people from Rul's work showed up and all the ppl from my work, plus the missionaries. So we had just over 20ppl to feed including us. We put on a college football game (yawn) and everyone was happy. Then at 7pm we had the house to ourselves again, pigged out some more and watched the Hitchcock film The Paradine Case.
All in all a SUCCESS!
2 comments:
Wow you were a busy woman!!! I wish I could do something like that but I never know what to cook, it sounds like it was super fun! Can't wait to see pics
Yeah those cookies could have been better. But I am still dreaming of that pulled pork. Mmm Mmm good
Post a Comment