Oct 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged


i am: an Aries
i know: how to shake my booty
i want: to inspire others for greatness, success, and happiness
i have: a unique story
i wish: I could fix my last remaining vice
i hate: strong word..I dislike socialist views of government
i miss: My family, my friends, sometimes my youth
i fear: Loss of limb and/or loved ones
i feel: exhausted lately
i crave: lots of things
i search: for knowledge and truth
i wonder: how good of a mother I will be
i regret: not taking better care of myself
i love: MY FAMILY!!
i care: about my family and the wellbeing of children and animals
i always: sing to music and dance even when people are watching
i am not: soft-spoken
i believe: in a better understanding of oneself
i dance: always
i sing: all the time
i don't always: quiet my anger before saying something
i write: all the time
i loose: my mind sometimes
i win: a lot of arguments
i never: flip people off while driving
i listen: to the sounds of nature
i am scared: sometimes when I am home alone asleep at night
i need: support, recognition, understanding, love and kindness
i am happy about: my husband's success

YOUR TURN!

No comments: