wow. sounds like a fun party. Your spare bedroom looks awesome. And the best part is that it was sooo cheap. You need to come help me do my house. I need a creative mind like yours. good job.
I'm sad we couldn't be there! We miss you guys. Tag your it check out my Blog!
Yeha yeah. It wasn't even that much. This weekend was really fun. We enjoyed it. I think it was just what Daniel and I needed.P.S.You're the one who shampooed the carpet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow. sounds like a fun party. Your spare bedroom looks awesome. And the best part is that it was sooo cheap. You need to come help me do my house. I need a creative mind like yours. good job.
I'm sad we couldn't be there! We miss you guys.
Tag your it check out my Blog!
Yeha yeah. It wasn't even that much.
This weekend was really fun. We enjoyed it. I think it was just what Daniel and I needed.
P.S.
You're the one who shampooed the carpet!
Post a Comment